It's normal to get a few orders canceled sometimes. However, you don't have to just let it go. You can find out why it happened from the source - the customers - and fix a problem if there was one to prevent it in the future.
That's one of the small things that can have a big impact on your business and customer satisfaction over the long term.
How to see canceled orders in Metrilo?
- From the main menu, go to Revenue & Trends and select a period to look at. You can make it a weekly habit to check.
- Make sure you're looking at trends by revenue (top of the page).
- Below the graph, choose a breakdown by order status.
- Click on the number of canceled orders (second column) to get a list of people.
- Open each customer profile and you'll see all orders and their statuses under Orders.
- By clicking on each order's row, you can see the product they ordered and then canceled. This will help you craft a personal message.
- From the top of the customer profile, right next to the customer's name, there's a Send email to customer button.
- Clicking on it will open the email composer so you can type in your message and reach out to the customer immediately.
It doesn't have to be complicated - just ask them why they canceled the order and if there's anything you can do to fix it. Stress on how important their experience is for you.
If they answer, you'll have first-hand feedback and ready points for optimization.