The following guide will show you how to send out a transaction-based CF survey after a purchase with Metrilo.
- Go to the Automated Emails tab and click on New automation campaign.
2. The automation campaign composer will open. Here, you put in the campaign parameters for the CF and design the emails.
3. Name your campaign and describe it - this will be visible only to you and your teammates (field 1).
4. In field 2, choose a trigger event for your campaign. When a customer performs that action, the campaign will start and the first email will be sent. For setting up your CFS survey campaign after a purchase, the trigger event would be Places an order.
5. In field 5, you put in the emails to be sent and set the timing. The CF survey element block is available in the Email builder and the HTML templates, so you have to select the preferred option and to add it as an email template (if you want to use the score in an HTML campaign, check the following article. The logic behind the setup of HTML emails is the same as described below).
6. In field 6, you can type a tag to be applied to all people who meet the criteria of the automation campaign (CFS). This helps you find them easily later in the Customer database tab.
7. Save the campaign and hit the On button. The campaign performance is visible in the default view of the Email automation tab where all automation campaigns appear.