The best way to insert your brand logo in an email is as follows:
- Put a Clickable block (if you want the logo to be clickable) or a simple Single block (if you don’t want the logo to be clickable) where you want your logo.
- Then, inside it add an Image block. This will open a dialog box for you to choose the image.
- Either choose from the uploaded library or click on the empty field to select an image from your computer to upload.
- After it appears in the library, click on it and close the dialog box. The image (your logo) will be in the block.
- Now, you will most probably have to align the logo properly. Go to the editing options (the brush button on the right side of the top menu bar) and expand the Dimension options.
- Make sure you have selected the logo inside and not the whole box. Then, play with the left and right margins until it looks like you want it. You can change the padding too, which will separate the logo from the box border (this is more visible if the logo has a background).
- If you want the logo to be clickable and chose the respective block, go to the Trait Manager [icon] and insert the URL.