Scheduling emails is useful when
- you want the email to hit your customers' inboxes at a certain time
- you want to reach people in different timezones
- you are preparing campaigns in advance (for the holidays, etc.)
Note: Scheduling works with all Metrilo email builders except the Email Automation, since automated emails are triggered by events/ time after an event.
Here's how to schedule emails it in Metrilo:
- In the Customer Database, filter to get the customer segments you're going to email and choose Email.
- Choose the builder you want to use and create the email as usual. Save the template.
- The Send button now opens a scheduling interface so don't worry, your email won't be sent out right away unless you click the second button, Send now.
- To schedule the email, choose the date and time (your timezone) and click Schedule. Now, it's ready to be sent out at the specified time.
- To see all your scheduled campaigns, edit (reschedule) or delete them, they are at the top in the Manual Email Campaigns tab.