Usually, there are customers who respond very well to new collection/ product announcements and convert from messages saying "new", "trendy", "be the first to..." and so on. They don't wait for a sale and pay full price, which is great for your margins and you should be stimulating orders from them every time you have a new item.
How to find those people?
- In the Customer database tab, filter customers by Mail campaign that announced new products. From the options there, choose people who"ordered".
- OR, use a filter for the product categories they ordered. This should be your NEW IN or similar category.
- You can now apply a tag to the whole list and easily send them all exclusive early-bird offers for every new product or collection you have.
That'd give you traction as soon as you make a new launch and will kick off early sales and reviews. It's good to have a stable group of early adopters eager to get the product.
How to stimulate orders by those early buyers?
- between launches, keep them engaged with trend guides and sneak peaks into what new's coming from your brand
- invite them to shop before everybody else
- make them part of the process - naming, packaging, etc.
- make a discount for word-of-mouth and social shares