The guide below shows you how to send a newsletter to all your subscribers in 3 easy steps.
1. Go to the Customer Database tab. That’s where every email campaign starts in Metrilo.
2. Then, click on the Email button at the top of the page and choose the way you want to design your email. You can use our block-based email template builder, the drag-and-drop visual editor or upload a predesigned HTML file from a ZIP.
- Here you can see how to build full HTML emails in Metrilo.
- In case that you decide to use our Simple email builder, is super easy to use and provides all options you need to design a good-looking email. You can add Products, Coupons, Buttons, Images and text.
3. After you design the email (check out design examples from other Metrilo users: Sample emails), you just click on “send”.
Then, you can go to the Email Performance tab and monitor how the campaign is performing.
If you don’t want to send a bulk email to all your subscribers, check out the following article on how to segment your customer base.