When you want to set-up your own domain for sending emails via Metrilo, you need to add a few DNS records. Why do you need to do that?
- To prove that you are an authorized sender for the domain
- То еstablish a positive email reputation for your own domain
How to set-up the domain?
1. Go to your account Settings in Metrilo and open the Sending domain menu. Add your domain in the field and press the Setup button.
2. Open your DNS provider and add the two TXT DNS records. Simply copy the Names and the values that will appear.
3. Set-up the CNAME record and add the name and the value appearing in the settings.
When you complete all the steps, you simply need to press “Verify domain records” button. Metrilo will automatically check and confirm whether all names and values were set properly. If everything is set, all status indicators will be shown in green. See image below
Of course, if you happen to have any problems, setting up your cusom domain, just let us know in our life-chat. We wish you a successful email marketing!