Integrating Metrilo with your Magento online store is easy. We’ve developed a one-click Magento plugin that inserts the Metrilo tracking code in all the necessary places and also makes it possible to import your previous orders and customers.
- Get the Metrilo extension key from Magento Connect.
- In your Magento administration panel, go to System -> Magento Connect -> Magento Connect Manager
- Under Install New Extensions, paste the extension key from step 1.
- Click Install and then Proceed. Wait until the extension is installed (takes less than a minute).
- Log out from Magento admin and then log in again.
- Go to System -> Configuration -> Metrilo Analytics
- Enter your API token and API secret (you can find them in your Metrilo project’s Settings -> Installation)
- After enabling the plugin, you should navigate to System -> Cache Management. In the Cache Storage Management table, select all checkboxes and apply the Refresh action.
- The last step importing your historical orders by choosing the store on the "Current Configuration Scope", while still on the Configuration page -> Metrilo Analytics, and hit the Import button (if you use a Magento MultiStore installation, you will need to make the import for each store separately).
If you experience any problems or have any questions related to the integration process, contact us via the live chat.