- Go to the People tab. That’s where every email campaign starts in Metrilo (the CFS too).
- If you want to send the survey to your whole database at once, just click "Email" and proceed with the email design. In case you want to send the survey to a segment of your customer base, you will have to make segmentation with the behavior filters in the tab.
- Then, click on the Email button at the top of the page and choose Email builder (if you want to use the score in an HTML campaign, check the following article. The logic behind the setup of HTML emails is the same as described below).
4. If using the Basic email builder, choose the CFS block to add in the email template. It's a design element used just like all the others - CTA button, coupon code, product, etc. The block is preset and functional, no need to edit it in any way. You can add more text blocks, images and so on, if you wish.
If using the Visual builder, choose the special CFS block. It works the same way like the one in the basic builder and all results go in the same report. Learn more
5. When you're done design the email, you just click “Send”.
Then, you can go to the Email Performance tab and monitor how the campaign is performing in terms of delivery rate, open rate, clicks and conversions.
The score and the responses of the survey will go in the Customer Feedback tab.